Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 2: My Man Godfrey

Day two's activity was watching a great old romantic comedy!
           1936’s My Man Godfrey is about a whacky socialite who picks up a “forgotten man,” aka hobo, for a rich people scavenger hunt. Irene takes a liking to the hobo and decides to hire him as the family’s new butler. It reminds me of The Happiest Millionaire because it’s about a crazy rich family who can’t keep a butler because of their antics. Godfrey, the gobo butler helps whip Irene’s family into shape, and I’m sure you could guess by the cover, Irene and Godfrey marry. PS. Godfrey may not be as much of a hobo as he appears to be…
My Man Godfrey is a great movie and a real moral and spirit booster! I strongly recommend it!



Apparently you can see it in color, I watched it black and white.

As for what I love about myself, today it's my ears. They're little. They're normal looking. They don't stick out. They hold earrings well and don't sag. Additionally they don't get infected from earrings; they're real little troopers. I LOVE MY EARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!