Hello blog readers. I wanted to know your thoughts on the music player I added. I used to hate it when people had a music player on their blog, but recently I've started following two blogs (http://bmwphotographyblog.blogspot.com/ and http://maggiesprocess.blogspot.com/) with music players and it's been great! I've discovered several new delightful songs and found myself going back to their blogs just to listen. With their blogs as inspiration I made up a play-list and posted a music player. So, what do you say, keep it- or it's annoying? Let me know, your comments will make the difference.
P to the s, this wonderful song has been in my head all day! It's been delightful!
I like music, and so usually I have my own music playing when I am blog-stalking, so I tend to get annoyed when my music is mixed with a music player. However, like I said, I do like music, and I like to see what people like. As long as you leave it where it is and not in never never land 50 thousand miles down the blog so it can be turned off if one already has music of their own.
ReplyDeleteAnd P.S. I love your blog :)
I used to have music on my blog. And I LOVED it for a while. But I now...am not such a huge fan for two reasons. Like Melissa above, I'm usually listening to music when I am blogging, and I don't like the mix of the two. And #2, usually I'm skimming blogs while at work, and the sudden blast of music gives me away;)
ReplyDeleteLove the Music Laura...keep it!
ReplyDelete