Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good things I have been eating lately.

So basically I just ate this sandwich that was so tasty I felt the need, nay, the obligation to blog about all the tasty things I've been eating lately.
Dinner tonight consisted of hummus- which was nasty! It was my first time making hummus from scratch and I added too much coriander. Yuckasaurus.

Now that the yucky part is over- on to the YUMMY!
I had the best garlic bread ever.
First ingredient: Granny's Delight Sprout Wheat bread! Love it! And it's good for you too!

Next ingredient: grape seed oil. Olive oil or whatever oil you like will work just fine- I just happen to love grape seed oil and it's super good for you!

Next: Fresh crushed garlic

Finally sprinkle on some lavender and pepper!


VOILA! Perfect garlic bread!!!
Okay now I'm just going to mention some other things I've been eating that I love!


Lemonaise is basically organic mayonnaise made with lemons...I don't know but it tasted really good on the tomato, cucumber, olive, mustard, lettuce and sandwich oil sandwich I had! It was heavenly!
The jar on the right is tahini. This tahini is slightly shady. I bought it at a Thai store in Layton and when I got home I realized it wasn't sealed or anything and it leaked a little bit...I ate some anyway and it seemed fine...Oh by the way, tahini is sesame seed paste.

Annie's organic Bunny Grahams (chocolate) are delightful! I feel like a kid when I eat them, but I feel like a very healthy sort of whole grain kid so it's okay.

I'm often in class during dinner time throughout the week so I bring snacks. Luna bars are divine. Gotta love those Quaker granola bars-even though they aren't so healthy...and I also like to snack on sesame whole wheat treats and flaxseed treats.

This one is new to me and I haven't even tried it yet! Amy's Vegetable Lasagna. It looks good and I have high hopes!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amy's organic Palak Paneer. It's great when I don't want to cook every once in a while! I love palak paneer in general and knowing that it's organic makes me feel better!

Last but not least- the cake cupboard! I'm making a cake for the Dolly Parton Cake contest and so I bought all sorts of fun supplies soon! No worries, I'm getting a job asap! Making cakes is fun and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Dolly Parton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!