Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy - smile. Sad - frown. Use the corresponding face for the corresponding emotion.

I know I already posted today, but well...I don't know what to do with myself and so I'm posting again! Because I'm Laura (3rd person...shudder), I'm going to present this post in list form.

Things that made me happy today and lately:
The sunset was gorgeous.
I did a 5k.
I went on a nice walk.
I made hummus and tabbouleh salad.
I slept in.
I watched TV.
I did some homework.
I had miso soup.
I looked pretty.
My principal provided this weeks lesson plans so I didn't have to plan anything.
I subbed Spanish and it was good overall, or I mean bien.
I lost some more weight.

Things that made me pooey today and lately:
I burnt something and then my landlord did, so our house smells awful.
I walked most of that 5k.
I thought too much on my walk.
My hummus and tabbouleh salad weren't as good as usual, but they were pretty good.
As you know, see previous post, I had too much time on my hands and it led me to thinking about all of my fears about life.
I wasn't lazy and relaxed enough.
I didn't do enough homework.
I wasn't productive enough.
I missed my dad and wanted to talk to him more than anybody in the whole world. I want to talk to him about my fears. I wanted him to give me a blessing. I wanted his perspective on the scriptures. I wanted to talk to him about boys. I wanted to hug him and smell his awful Pepsi saturated skin. I wanted to hear one of his silly sound effects. I wanted to see his nub. I wanted to talk about tennis and science with him. I wanted to share music with him. I just wanted my dad so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!