Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm totally my Grandma.

The other day I realized I've grown into a woman shockingly similar to my grandmother. When this realization hit,
A. I was wearing a muumuu.
B. I was making a sort of Greek salad. I was putting all sorts of things in it. Kalamata olives, tomatoes, feta, croutons, sunflower seeds, almonds, cucumbers...okay this is just sounding like a normal Greek salad. I swear there was something  weird in it...flax seed? It just hit me, and I liked it.
My grandma Patsy is awesome. She's been an artist forever. She's still an artist. That grandma paints like a motha! Every time I visit she has more paintings to show me, it's super inspiring and I always want to take them all home.
We used to fight all the time, but then one day I stopped fighting with her. Since that day I have just and only loved loved my grandma. She's smart and loud and funny. Sometimes at dinner we play, throw stuff in Grandma's cleavage- it's hilarious.
All of my grandmothers are bad-A. Check out Great Grandma. Just look at that sweater! Bad motha licka!
 Check that Nana Laura. Bad-A fashionista!
Great great great great great Grandma Lucy Diantha Morley, SHE WILL CUT YOU.
Moral of the story, my family ladies are amazing. I am amazing, how can I not be with this legacy of mothas?

1 comment:

Comment!