Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thoughts of late

Most of the time when I'm at the gym the money channel is on in front of me, and so I watch it. I find it interesting that all of the money experts seem to think Romney should be our new president...just saying. It's like how the cyclists think Lance Armstrong souped up, but the fans think he won all of those Tour de France's on human spirit and grit or something (if you ask me, even if he souped up, it's pretty damn impressive). The point, an argument based on the authority of others isn't the best, but sometimes it's a pretty intelligent place to start.


This is hilarious:

 I love children and no matter what i do in this life, I want to help them!

 Music means everything. I can't keep a beat to save my life. I am a terrible guitar player. I'm not the best singer. But I LOVE music. When a guy I'm chatting up starts telling about his musical tastes and they're not to my liking he suddenly becomes an UGO. Music is everything. So, here's some good music:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!