Sunday, September 23, 2012

Peace. Calm. Joy. Assurance.

Lately I have felt some old and good feelings. Feelings that remind me that I am Laura.
 I love art. (Warning, this video says the F bomb twice).

I love good music, it's one of my greatest passions.

I love fun outfits.
I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am loveable and pale and I have amazing legs and I can rock a dress and my hair is frizzy and I am not skinny and I am loveable.

I love sitting around, enjoying mother Earth and father sky, in my car, in my room, on the streets, all around.
 I love reading.
I am so blessed. I love my job, even if it gets tiring and frustrating sometimes. Love and dating is really confusing, but I suppose it should be considering eternal marriage is the ultimate ultimate. The things most worth while should challenge us the most, right? I have great friends. I love my life. I know of all of the times places in the world, I'm where God wants me to be, right now and right here.

1 comment:

Comment!