Sunday, December 8, 2013

People should fart more.

Okay, first of all, I'm totally serious.
 
 
The other day I was thinking about it and really, farting is hilarious.
 
 
Our bodies make funny sounds that squeeze out of us like a balloon slowing having its air released...and those sounds smell! How is that not funny?
 
 
I suppose some situations are simply just inappropriate farting times...like...NOPE. Every situation that I think of where farting would be awful could just become funny!  And come on, who doesn't want a good laugh at a funeral, a wedding, or with a lover?
 
 
Some people might suggest that farting is just rude in polite company, as is belching, but really it's just a load of cultural crap. Crap..haha...farts..
 
 
I mean really, when's the last time a mentally healthy adult reprimanded a baby for farting?
 
 
Our bodies are amazing things; they perform some of the most complex processes constantly and without any conscience effort on our part. One of the things they do is process waste- they use what they need and discard the toxic junk. Farting is one of the ways they discard junk and I don't know about you, but I think it's ridiculous to hold in toxic waste when you could just so easily...FART.
 
Post script: I work with 11 year-olds 5 days a week; I'm used to strange smells and sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!