I had some strange dreams last night. I guess that's what you get when you have a late dinner at the Golden Dynasty, and then talk about The Capeman right before bed.
First I dreamt that Sufjan Stevens had raped and murdered a few people, no biggie. So he was under house arrest until the trial happened. Well that happened to take a few months...and he happened to be under house arrest...in my house, with me!
So sure, he was a bit crazy, but he reformed and we fell in love. So like the Capeman, who went to prison and reformed, Sufjan changed and we loved each other. Then the dream transformed into a movie set about a folk singer and I was like, "Sufjan, it's weird that you made a bunch of electronic music (Age of Adz) for a folk singer movie"...but it didn't matter, because we were in love. I suppose a lot of that thinking came from talking about the techno takeover with Hillary. And then there was the cocaine-brain talk (the chemical effect love has on your brain for the 1st three months- make sure you date for over 3 months people!).
Dream dos. I dreamt that I was in NYC with Hillary and some friends, and we were watching a young George Harrison (my favorite Beatle) do stand-up. George was going to ask me out in front of everyone, but his manager said he couldn't because it would cause a mob with the other girls. So he was going around all the people at my table, making jokes about everyone and trying to get my number. Finally I gave Steve Martin my number to pass on to George, because naturally Steve Martin was doing stand-up there too. In the end George and I dated, and we were in love.
Moral of the story, dreams make a lot more sense while they're happening, and I can get over a lot of big flaws (like raping and killing people, or fame) if I love the guy enough. Thank you dream world.
And now for you eyeball enjoyment:
Boy, those dreams seemed a lot more appealing and wonderful when I had just woken up this morning.
Don't worry, I've got a more substantial post coming your way :)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment!