![]() |
| I got this from a friend on Facebook |
I guess I'm just afraid of my feelings. I'm afraid of my intense emotions. I try to say that I don't feel *that* deeply for him so quickly, but I'm afraid that I do. I'm afraid I'm falling or have fallen for him. I'm afraid that he'll like one of my friends or think we're only friends. It's happened before and I feel like I'm going up and down the stairs of the Notre dame, repeating the same thing over and over like a nightmare. I switch back and forth and I feel like David Bowie before he got with Iman, I mean pick a sexual orientation Bowie! Pick an emotion Laura!
![]() |
Are my emotions and fears silly or not? Who gives a flaming bingo dauber?!



Oh Laura, I love your blog. I may not comment all the time, but I am always reading & enjoying what you have to say.
ReplyDeleteThanks :) It is nice to know that someone appreciates it :)
ReplyDeleteGirl if you don't just go for it...it might never happen and maybe if turns out to be just friends...it'll be better then not at all? Maybe just friends will lead to more... so hey! what do you gotta lose?
ReplyDeleteStephanie, I totally agree.
ReplyDelete