Saturday, August 25, 2012

When I Grow Up I Wanna Have...

...Boobies. Just kidding Pussycat Dolls, I'm good. But here are some things I would like when I'm older.

I want to go on bike rides with the whole family!

I want to have a little vegetable garden

I want to have a reading nook

I want to live within my means and have financial stability


I want to live outside of Utah

I want to keep bees

I want to stargaze with the kids

I want to go on family camping trips and hikes!

And one more, but this one is a I don't: I don't want to have cable TV. Movies galore, maybe Netflix, but that's it!

I don't know where I'll end up or what will happen to me, but I know it will be great because I'm going to make it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!